Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where

Everlasting, frost on the sill of my life,
Meaning escapes in a cloud of mist,
Across the banks I see red lights,
I raise my hand to obscure the shine,
But this bog weighs down my reason,
I feel the end, like another moment lost,
I long for sorrowful tears, but dust coats my eyes,
To be a lark in spring again, I wonder,
And flood my inside with the warmth,
Yet another song that died on my lips,
Another word that got lost in my hands,
To touch a petal, to partake of water,
The memory remains, the mind locked,
Golden keys shine in my being,
But I'm six feet under...

1 comment:

  1. DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, CALL +2349064424125 MR JOHN , Are you in USA, or anywhere in the world, are you a Businessman or woman , politician, musician,or student and you desired to be rich, famous, and powerful in life. Email us on joinilluminati175@gmail.com or call us on +2349064424125 for immediate initiation, registration is now open online now, NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!!!! BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY a cash reward of USD $300,000000 USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $120,000 USD a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world. if you are interested call MR BROWN now on +2349064424125 or send your e-mail to joinilluminati175@gmail.com for immediately initiation.new members are welcome.

    ReplyDelete