Thursday, September 17, 2009

Victory

Sit still and shiver, under the icy rain,
Like broken mirrors,we shatter the disdain,
Awaken the rage, like a sparrow's flight,
Swerving,slithering ,into the night,
And into the abyss, we seem to dance,
Marking our territory,sharpening our lance,
And arrogance is the Morning Glory,
To assume all need to hear it's story,
But whimpers on like the mewl of a kitten,
Minions gather around, like maidens smitten,
Oh Glorious ruin, what hath thou for me,
Screaming in the paradox of painful ecstasy,
Every cut of mine, bleeds the enemy,
Every word of his, wounds me infernally,
Unchain the beast of hatred within,
In freedom he roars like the devil's kin,
Road to prominence, lost in a shadow,
Unnecessary was the battle to follow,
Scar and tear me, so I may show,
My medals of honor, and the illicit ego,
Drive me blindly, like a brainless spawn,
Till I stand, and cheer alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment