Thursday, September 17, 2009

Silicon Alley

Infested, I rot within my flesh,
Unseen hands buried in the heart of me,
As putrid words spew out from within my mouth,
The poison of my thoughts defile free,

Ah, carcass more divine are you,
In your putrefaction more grace,
Than in the mundane days of life,
Like fish circling in a bowl to race,

Dead are mine eyes to this sight,
The tongue serves to taste the poison,
In all of damnation I beseech, I thirst,
Is there more wretched a creation,

Droplets of my dark blood coagulate,
And form a cocoon in which to nest,
As I dream within this festered mind,
Of a soul I sought to invest,

The hive gorges from inside me,
Shining wings emerge from beneath,
Through this empty shell they burst,
In a cascade of bone and heat,

Into the world, into another,
These ideals begin to mould,
The infection begin to grow,
As in another mind, darkness take hold...

1 comment:

  1. DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, CALL +2349064424125 MR JOHN , Are you in USA, or anywhere in the world, are you a Businessman or woman , politician, musician,or student and you desired to be rich, famous, and powerful in life. Email us on joinilluminati175@gmail.com or call us on +2349064424125 for immediate initiation, registration is now open online now, NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!!!!! BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY a cash reward of USD $300,000000 USD a new sleek dream car valued at USD $120,000 USD a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. one year golf membership package a v.i.p treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world. if you are interested call MR BROWN now on +2349064424125 or send your e-mail to joinilluminati175@gmail.com for immediately initiation.new members are welcome.

    ReplyDelete