Saturday, May 2, 2009

Apocalyse

War is the gift of ignorance. I cannot understand the minds that bend the will of man to war. The consequent death will mar, in my eyes, all victory and leave the soldiers as broken hollow shells. My ode to war...





Apocalyse




See me twisted, through the carnal glass,
This flesh is a shadow, of my spiritual cast,
Words do I rip, and souls I swallow,
Gaze into my eyes, for my heart is hollow,
Weapons birth me, the whore son of fate,
Families split apart, as I satiate,
the hunger of my hate, as I plunder,
Hark, hear the bodies torn asunder,
In dreams I live on, though I slumber now,
Raking the years, like the devil's plow,
Respect, though black, in my heart is bred,
Come son, lay your brother in bed,
For now his dreams are eternal, disturbed,
In nightmares he lives, forever numb,
Apocalypse,hear me now,
Before you arrive, listen for my shout,
The death knell of all that is Sacred,
and Man watches as his heart is bled...

No comments:

Post a Comment